In this article, we will cover:
Mailchimp users, welcome! We've built a seamless integration with Mailchimp to allow users to send user rights approved images from TINT into Mailchimp's media library. The power of monitoring and displaying social content is consolidated into one workflow so you can focus on making deeper relationships within your community.
How to connect Mailchimp to TINT
To connect your Mailchimp integration to TINT:
- Click on account at the top right
- Click into Team Settings
- Click on Integrations
- Click +Add
- Find MailChimp and click to select
- Click on Connect
- This will open a pop up for you to sign into MailChimp
- Then it will ask you to re-authorize it
- Then the connection will appear in your Integration list in TINT
How to publish from UGC Studio to MailChimp
After you have requested UGC Rights, all approved content will show up in UGC Studio.
To publish your content from UGC Studio, you need to have a folder in MailChimp. If you do not have a folder, it will not be able to publish it to MailChimp and the Publish button will seem not to work. To get a MailChimp folder, you will need to upload an image or video under My Files in Content Studio before you get the option to create a folder.
Once you have a folder:
- In UGC Studio, select the images or videos you want to see appear in MailChimp either on the My Assets or My Collections
- Click Publish
- A pop up side bar will appear, select your MailChimp account and then another dropdown will appear to select the folder
- Click Publish
- A small box will appear to say it's publishing assets
- Once it say publishing assets completed, go to My Files in your MailChimp account and your files will have been copied into the folder you selected
If you have any questions regarding how to use MailChimp with TINT, don't hesitate to contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.