In this article, we will cover:
- How to obtain an API key in BrandFolder
- How to connect BrandFolder in TINT
- How to get content from UGC Studio into BrandFolder
Sign in to your Brandfolder account using your registered email address and password.
Once you're logged in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. From the dropdown menu, select "Profile." In the profile settings, scroll down to the "Integrations" section
Click on the "Generate API Key" button. This will display your unique API key in a popup window. You can copy the key directly or click the copy icon to automatically copy it to your clipboard. Keep your API key confidential as it allows access to your Brandfolder account. Store it in a secure location, such as a password manager or a dedicated text file
Once you have your API key, you can use it to connect your Brandfolder account to TINT
- Click on your account at the top right
- Click into Team Settings
- Click on Integrations
- Click +Add
- Find Bynder and click to select
- Click on Connect
- This will ask for the API key. Instructions on how to obtain this are above
- Then the connection will appear in your Integration list in TINT
How to get content from UGC studio into BrandFolder
- In UGC Studio, select the images or videos you want to see appear in BrandFolder either on the My Assets or My Collections
- Click Publish
- A pop-up sidebar will appear, select your BrandFolder account and then another dropdown will appear to select the folder
- Click Publish
- A small box will appear to say it's publishing assets. Please beware that the more assets you upload, the longer it can take.
- You will see your assets in your Brandfolder folder.