In this article, we will cover:
- Click on the account at the top right
- Click on Team Settings
- Click on Integrations
- Click +Add
- Find Google Drive and click to select
- Click on Connect
- This will open a pop-up for you to sign into Google
- Then it will want you to allow access to your Google Drive, click Allow
- Then the connection will appear in your Integration list in TINT
How to get content from UGC studio into Google Drive
To publish content from TINT into Google, you will start in UGC Studio.
- Select what you want to publish to Google Drive
- This will open a pop-up. Here you will choose your Google Drive account.
- Then you will pick a folder where you want the asset to be published to.
- Click Publish
Your asset will be sent into your Google Drive folder in about 60 seconds!
If you have any questions regarding Google Drive, please don't hesitate to contact Technical Support at email@example.com.