Tag-o-War has moved to ExB from being a theme. Display two rival hashtags separately both on the same screen. Perfect for sporting events where UGC is being created by two separate fan-bases! Pit your hashtag against the opposition’s and see who wins the battle of most represented. How it works is that the percentages change as the content filters in from both of the social feeds and whoever has the biggest percentage wins the war.
How to create a Tag-O-War ExB page
- First, create a TINT board. Click here to learn how to do this
- Add two social feeds (mainly hashtags are used for this)
- Go to the Experience Builder and add a Tag-o-War Experience page
- Click on the edit button for the Tag-O-War. Here you will pick a TINT board for the left and right side and also pick a Hashtag or social feed for each side. You can also upload images for both sides
- Then pick a start and end date for the competition. You can also end the competition early by clicking on the end competition button. Please Note - you cannot undo this action. When you end a Tag-o-War, the total score is finalized
- Click Apply to apply your changes to the ExB
- Click on the Settings cog on the right-hand side to give it a Project Name, Page Title and a Slug/Friendly URL and change any other settings you would like to use and click apply to apply the changes of the ExB
How to display a Tag-O-War ExB Page
- Firstly, if you want to preview your ExB page, click on Preview and if you are happy with the results, click on Publish
- Click on the Settings cog on the right-hand side to get the URL for the ExB page and click on copy URL. There's also a QR code which you can publish to direct to this URL
If you have any questions regarding Tag-o-War implementation, please don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team at email@example.com.