In this article, we will look at:
- How to enable Auto Moderation
- Types of Auto Moderation
- Block Users
- Block Keywords
- Block IP
- Allow Users
- Allow Keywords
- Image Filter
Automated Moderation gives you the ability to set up rules to moderate content automatically before it’s pulled in to your TINT. This is great for running live events where you want to make sure only appropriate content is making it to your display.
How to enable Auto Moderation
To enable Auto Moderation on a TINT, click the "Add Rules" button that appears in the upper right-hand side of the screen when you’re viewing the CONTENT panel:
A popup will load on the right hand where you can start adding auto moderation rules.
Types of Auto Moderation
- Block Users - automatically rejects all incoming posts from a specific user
- Block Keywords - automatically rejects posts that contain specific words that you choose
- Block IP - Post from these IPs will not be imported into your TINT Board.
- Allow Users - automatically approve incoming posts from a specific user, bypassing the Private Posts queue if moderation is enabled on a connection
- Allow Keywords - automatically approve incoming posts that have a specfic keyword, bypassing the Private Posts queue if moderation is enabled on a connection
- Image Filter - automatically remove most posts with nude images
The Block Users option allows you to block posts made by specific users. Simply enter the desired username(s) you wish to block, and then click "Apply":
You can also easily access the Block User function directly from the CONTENT panel in the TINT Editor, by clicking the More Options button (...) above any post, and then selecting "Block User":
The Block Keyword option allows you to block posts that contain specific words. Simply enter the word(s) you'd like blocked, and then click "Apply":
The Block IP option allows you to block certain IP addresses. Simply enter the IP address(es) you wish to block but beware due to the fact that we deanonymize IP addresses, you will block an entire block of 254 IP addresses when providing specific IP address.
The Allow Users option allows you to automatically approve posts made by specific users. This is useful when you have moderation enabled on a connection (like a public hashtag), but have specific influencers/accounts that you know are always posting content you want to showcase.
Just like Block Users, simply enter the desired username, and then click "Apply":
The Allow Keywords option automatically approve posts that have specific keywords in them. Simply enter the word(s) you'd like allow, and then click "Apply":
Our image recognition software automatically detects and removes inappropriate content before it ever reaches your TINT. Click here for more information on the feature. To enable/disable the feature, simply select "Enable/Disable" from the dropdown under IMAGE FILTER
If you run into any issues with using Auto Moderation, please don’t hesitate to contact Technical Support at email@example.com.